Get professional-looking blow dried hair with the Conair Infiniti Pro Dryer Salon Performance Styling Tool. This Infiniti Pro Conair hair dryer features both ceramic and ionic technologies for quick hair drying results that are not only longer lasting but healthy-looking with less of the frizz.
The best hair dryer is one that comes with ionic technology combined with both tourmaline and ceramic elements which are capable of emitting far-infrared heat to get the results you want and, at the same, protect your hair in general. All of those features are in the Infiniti Pro Conair blow dryer.
The Conair 1875 hair dryer is powered by 1875 watts but with an AC motor that’s 15% lighter than other similarly-purposed hair dryers, meaning less power consumption with the same effective results of smooth, strong, glossy hair strands that are healthy. Take a look at its numerous features.
- With advanced ionic technology that enhances hair shine and reduces the frizz.
- Enhanced AC motor has a new design that is 15% lighter than the T3 Featherweight, FHI Pro 1800, and Chi Pro GF1505.
- With a cold shot button for locking in waves, curls, and other hairstyles.
- The ceramic technology of this particular Conair blow dryer model enables safe hair drying and maintains hair health.
- Comes with a three year (limited) warranty.
- With 1875 watts that delivers faster airflow that is more powerful for ease in styling.
- The same motor is guaranteed to last thrice as long as the Conair 213AC model.
- With product dimensions of 3.8 inches by 11.6 inches by 9.4 inches and a weight of 2.55 pounds, this Conair blow dryer is compact enough for travel.
- Available in colors of burgundy, green, purple, and blue.
- With three rocker switches for heat and two speed witches for both airflow and heat control.
- Its ergonomic design not only gives it visual appeal but provides convenient hair drying and effortless hair styling.
- This particular Conair model comes with a concentrator attachment to enable pinpoint styling.
- Its removable filter extends motor life by preventing any lint build-up that may cause damage to the motor.
- With diffuser attachment to eliminate frizz in the hair and add volume to it.
Pros and Cons
With its tourmaline ceramic construction, the Conair Infiniti Pro hair dryer emits powerful ions to eliminate static from your hair as well as reduces the hot spots straight to your hair shaft. Its built-in ionic technology gives hair smoothness and eliminates the frizz in it without the damage normally associated with powerful hair dryers.
Purchase of this particular Conair hair dryer model includes two attachments: a concentrator for straightening hair sections and a diffuser which distributes heat evenly to achieve a naturally-voluminous look perfected in professional salons and done by professional hairstylists, an important feature for those with curly or wavy hair.
Customizable styling is conveniently possible with the Conair 1875 hair dryer because of its three heat and two speed settings. Flicking any of the rocker switches is easy for combining any of these five settings to match any hair type, texture or length. A low speed, low heat setting, for instance, will be ideal for those with fine, thin or delicate hair, regardless of length.
This Conair hair dryer model is an excellent choice for those with thick, coarse or unmanageable hair, with a combination setting of high speed and high heat. The best “pro” here, however, is the cold shot button that gives hair a cold air blast to achieve sleek and shiny crown hair as a finishing touch. Contrary to popular perception, a powerful dryer like this is easy to clean.
Powered by an AC motor with 1875 powerful watts, the Infiniti Pro Conair blow dryer can easily create high pressure airflow to quicken hair drying yet minimize heat exposure. Capable of lasting three times longer than the average or standard DC motors, it has removable filter prevents lint build-up that can cause damage to the motor.
Although not all of the customers who reviewed this particular Conair model experienced it, some reported difficulty in managing the rocker switches. Some reported inadvertently pressing them and then adjusting the dryer to its desired setting.
Additionally, some customers found this particular Conair model to be heavier than they expected and louder than anticipated. These “cons,” however, were defended by more satisfied customers as “normal” in hairstyling tools. As to the heaviness, satisfied customers explained that not all users find it heavy.
What Customers Say About the Product
Based on their reviews, 75 of 121 customers who purchased the Infiniti Pro Conair hair dryer gave the product an Amazon rating of five stars. Ten gave the product a one-star rating as mentioned in the “cons,” albeit considering all things being equal, these may be considered minor complaints which are not defects in manufacture.
There were, in fact, more favorable than unfavorable customer reviews of this product. Several customers even mentioned their preference for this particular model over other Conair hair dryers, not the least of all because of its price which is the most affordable, hands down, in its class. Not to mention the highly flexible power cord that several customers particularly appreciated.
The Conair Infiniti Pro hair dryer is an excellent performing tool, with its superior heating power that does not fry or burn hair, gives it shine, and is very effective especially on those with 4B type of natural hair. If you have unruly hair that is thick or coarse and tend to be unmanageable, yes, you should get this particular Conair model.
If, however, you have extremely thin or fine hair, regardless of length, you should consider getting one of the other Conair hair dryers that may be more suitable for your needs such as the Infiniti iSeries Folding Handle Hair Dryer or the Mini Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer; both models have equal excellent hair drying features.