One of the more annoying truths in any industry is that if you want high quality products, you better prepare to pay more. The HAI Ceramic Flat Iron follows this paradigm, and its rather steep price can make you wonder if the hype is accurate. But after you’ve bought it and used it on your hair, you will immediately realize why it’s worth a lot more than its cheap counterparts.
Features of the HAI Ceramic Flat Iron
Its features are truly exceptional and the high price is easily justified:
- It measures 10 inches in length, and the plates measure 3.5 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. Its light weight and its superb balance make it very easy to hold and to use.
- The 360-degree swivel cord is 8.5 feet long, and it operates at 110 volts.
- It is TUV certified under ISO 9001 regulations. This is the highest level of certification for a product like this.
- It can be used to straighten hair, or to put in some flips or curls. It’s not just a single-purpose tool.
- It uses Ceramic Fusion Technology with PTFC Heaters. This provides a truly evenly controlled heat across the surface of the plates for quick precision styling and for the fastest recovery time.
- It comes with 6 layers of ceramic technology that have been fused together. This design results in a non-porous surface that heats evenly and much more quickly than plates made from 100% ceramic.
- The plates are also infused with tourmaline, and it comes with long beveled edges. With the floating plates, a controlled slip is enabled without any pull or tension.
- The flash heat is available in just 5 seconds. You can adjust the heat from a mild 170 degrees to a high of 390 degrees F.
This is quite a long list of features, and what more is that the technology is considerably more advanced than what you would normally find in a typical flat iron. With higher quality technology, you shouldn’t be surprised that it costs just a bit more than the typical hair straightener.
Pros and Cons of the HAI Ceramic Flat Iron
Like most customers, we’ve found that the great things about this HAI flat iron far outweigh the negatives. For the most part, the most noticeable benefit of using this HAI straightener is that you no longer have to take too long to get the results you want. The process that you’re used to that takes 45 minutes can now be done in a mere 10 minutes. It really is that efficient.
With the advanced plates and the wide range of temperature, you now have a tool that can tame just about any type of hair. Many who were resigned to having naturally wavy hair can now experience having the straight hair they’ve always wanted. It can even straighten those little fly-aways as well. And the results here aren’t gone in just a few hours, either. They last for quite a while.
As for the negatives, actually it’s more accurate to say that there’s a negative. Not even this HAI hair straightener is perfect. The con is the fact that there’s no automatic shutoff when you leave it plugged for too long. What’s annoying about this imperfection is that many other flat irons already have this feature that it’s considered a standard.
When we left it on for an extended period of time, there were no problems concerning any burning or steaming. Still, this means that you have to be aware of the absence of this safety factor. You really need to be careful.
What Customers Are Saying about the HAI Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron
A lot of customers love the HAI flat iron. The ratio online is about 11 gushing reviews to every single review that pans it, so that means the dissatisfied buyers are a very small minority. Most people buy it because of the rave reviews they read online, and then they find that every good thing they’ve read about this HAI straightener is actually true. Then they write their own reviews to add to the growing acclaim.
There are also a sizable number of customers who bought it because it was the tool used by their hair stylist at the salon. That just simply emphasizes the utter high quality of results offered by the HAI hair straightener. It’s truly professional, which is why professionals use it.
So all in all, when both regular women and trained professionals are saying that a product is good and easy to use, then you really need to pay attention. Essentially, what we have here is a flat iron than can give you the same results as what you can get from an expensive hair salon. Except that this “professional” tool is easy to use, and this makes it a favorite among “amateur” women at home.
The HAI straightener comes with a rather steep price, and understandably that makes buyers’ expectations high as well. But despite the rather lofty expectations, the HAI hair straightener still leaves the vast majority of customers satisfied with what the product. With the notable exception of the conspicuous lack of an automatic off feature, it’s virtually the ideal hair straightener for the typical woman who wants professional results.
Don’t Miss Out on the Unbelievable Discount on the Hai Classic Convertible Flat Iron at Amazon – Click Here!