There are as many kinds of users as there are hairstyling tools. If you are in the category of users who want their hair with body and volume, smooth texture, and with a certain lift to it and need your hair to be that way with less of the effort and even less of the time, then what you need is the Calista Tools Perfecter Fusion Hair Styler Heated Round Brush.
This perfecter fusion styler is a professionally-designed heated round brush that smoothens, directs, lifts, and even volumizes hair in no time at all. Created by stylist Maria McCool, the Calista Tools Perfecter was developed as a solution for busy women who want to get their hair done with professional salon quality even if they don’t have the time to step into one. Since it became increasingly popular, however, this Calista model has become every woman’s choice of hairstyling tool. It’s really a hair dryer/curling or flat iron/hair straightener all rolled into one. Take a look at its features.
- Dual heaters: provide evenly-distributed heat across its entire barrel for fast results.
- Pilot lamp: with an automatic shut-off mechanism set for one hour installed for safety. A steady light will indicate that the desired temperature has been reached; a blinking light tells the user otherwise.
- Nylon teeth: the brush has softly tipped and precisely spaced teeth that guarantees no hair tangling or frying or burning hair will happen.
- Barrel: made of ion ceramic, its barrel provides shine and smoothness to hair while the brush is in use.
- Settings: with two settings for high (392F°) and low (356°F) for the user’s preference.
- Power: powered by 120 watts, the Calista Tools Perfecter Fusion Hair Styler performs fast and delivers results within a few minutes.
- Travel case: the perfecter fusion styler comes with a convenient thermal travel case so you can bring it with you on any trip you make.
- Detangle brush: this two-inch brush provides heated fusion technology de-frizzes wavy or curly hair.
- Quick-heat: there’s no waiting time for the product to work because it heats up immediately after you turn it on.
- Safety: the plastic holding end and body ensure that you don’t electrocute or burn yourself while drying your hair.
- Versatiliy: because it’s versatile, not only does this Calista model dry your hair, it also enables you to style it like a curling iron or flat iron and hair straightener at the same time.
- Uses: the Calista Perfecter Fusion Styler is suitable for use with all types of hair: thick, wavy, thin, fine, coarse or straight and for those who find a blow dryer and a round brush for drying hair an inconvenience.
- Guarantee: this Calista model has a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Inclusions: with three styling clips to help you with sectioning your hair as you style.
Pros and Cons
The nylon brush bristles isolate the scalp and the skin from the unit’s heating element to ensure there is no possible burning or frying either skin or hair. Similar to a curling iron, the Calista Tools Perfecter Fusion Hair Styler works from your scalp’s bottom all the way to the top without tangling the hair. Those with dry hair can get the benefit from this Calista model with its moisture-infusing ability as well as its straightening and relaxing properties for curly hair.
Unlike other hairstyling tools which are made of metal, this particular Calista model will not react adversely to color-treated or even hair that has been permed; in fact, the Calista Tools Perfecter Heated Round Brush works perfectly with hair of any texture or thickness and adds volume to it when you brush from the roots. And there’s no waiting time for this Calista model to work because of its quick-heat feature.
Based on several perfecter fusion styler reviews customers who live in RVs and purchased this Calista model complained that they found it difficult to operate it. Others reported that the curls, waves or other hairstyles created with this particular model did not hold or last very long.
There were also reviews about the product’s heat settings; the high setting wasn’t hot enough and neither was the cold one sufficiently cool. Other customers indicated that this Calista is expensive for a product in its class and still others complained that customer service wasn’t attentive enough.
What Customers Say About the Product
Out of 715 perfecter fusion styler reviews, over 50% gave the Calista Tools Perfecter Fusion Hair Styler Heated Round Brush an Amazon rating of five out of five stars. The overall score of the product, however, was diminished because of the varying rates which other customers gave it, ranging from one star given by 56 reviews, two stars from 32 customers, and three and four stars given by 25 and 41 reviews, respectively.
The general rating for this Calista model is not overwhelmingly favorable, there were still more customers who found the product satisfactory. There were suggestions from several reviews on how to make the product better, i.e., lengthening bristles for use on longer hair, more accommodating customer service, etc. Customers with fine or thin hair found it ineffective for them but other customers advised to lower the temperature when using the product.
As mentioned earlier, if you belong to that category of hairstyling tool users who want their hair done in a jiffy, this Calista model will be perfect for you. However, if you are also the kind of shopper who bases a purchase decision on customer reviews, you might have second thoughts about the product. Although some customers indicated the product was ineffective for super short hair, there will be others with longer length hair that can benefit from using this Calista model.
Should you buy the Calista Perfecter Fusion Styler? It depends. Again, find out which kind of hairstyling tool user you are and if you belong to any of those mentioned previously, this product may prove useful for your needs. Those who are on a budget will find it especially convenient to have a hairstyling tool that can triple up as hair dryer, curling or flat iron, and hair straightener in one. Or you could take a look at other Calista models to suit your particular hair needs.