Quality hair dryers don’t just dry hair; they shouldn’t damage it. In the desire to provide what may be misinterpreted as the “right” temperature of heat, some hair dryers literally fry hair which no one, including you, wants. With the Elchim 2001 professional hair dryer you can safely dry your hair without fear of getting those precious strands burned.
The Elchim 2001 hp professional hair dryer has been designed for professional hairstylists and salons. You get totally streamlined control of different temperatures every time you use it, just like professionals do. Take a look at the features of the Elchim 2001 to find out why it was a recipient of Allure magazine’s “Best of Beauty” award twice in a row.
Check Out the Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer on Amazon!
- The preferred choice of hair dryers by hairstylists because of its unparalleled balance of high performance, consistent heat, and time-saving usage.
- Designed in the classic and unmistakable Elchim style.
- This Elchim blow dryer has a dual switch with two variable speeds and four varying degrees of temperature for perfect control.
- With two filters for better and even air flow distribution.
- High pressure air does not have any tendency to overheat and do damage to hair.
- With a heating element made of high quality Kanthal wire from Sweden.
- Polycarbonate housing is resistant to both flame and shock elements.
- With seven possible combinations of speed range and temperature to suit your preferred degree of hair drying.
- Turbo power ensures that hair dries in the shortest possible time without damage to hair.
- Its light weight makes it portable for use anywhere.
- Equipped with a 2000 watt-motor which operates without any noise, unlike other high powered-hair dryers.
- Dimensions measure 8.5 inches (height) by 3 inches (width) by 9 inches (length).
- Made in Italy with Italian precision engineering.
- Comes in colors red, pink, white, and black and in its original shade of black/red.
- The narrow shape of this Elchim blow dryer’s front nozzle increases pressure on air flow to dry hair faster.
- With a cool setting to lock in hairstyle for all hair types.
- Lifetime warranty from manufacturer.
Pros and Cons
The air flow of this Elchim blow dryer is strong which makes hair drying quick and easy. The construction of the dryer’s housing is made of durable polycarbonate plastic. Even with fast-acting drying capability on its highest heat setting, this Elchim hair dryer will not over-dry hair, trigger hair static or cause hair to break or develop split ends.
Its thick power cord ensures that there is no possibility of short-circuiting the unit while in use. Both hot and cold settings remain consistent when chosen, unlike other similar hair dryers in its class. Several customer reviews noted that the elchim 2001 is capable of separating hair strands to provide even heat for each one, a fact that should not be left unnoticed by those with long hair.
Because of its high heat capacity, this particular Elchim hair dryer model actually reduces the need to use a flat iron after drying hair. It does the same straightening job of the majority of flat irons or hair straightening tools. With its numerous features, however, the Elchim 2001 remain affordable, the reason why even professionals consider it a must-have.
Some customers reported that the location of the buttons for on and off and temperature settings are inconvenient, with some of them turning the unit off while in use. Also, this particular location sometimes results in inadvertently changing switches. Another complaint is that it has no ionic feature.
Some Elchim hair dryer reviews reported that the cord, albeit sturdy and well-built, has the tendency to leave an impression or mark when left on the unit. Additionally, some customers found the dryer quite heavy to hold while some would have preferred that there be a cool shot bottom.
What Customers Say About the Product
The overall Amazon rating given by 217 Elchim hair dryer reviews to this particular Elchim model is 4.2 out of five stars. Out of that number of customers, 137 gave the product five stars, meaning there were more satisfied customers with the Elchim 2001, notwithstanding the fact that some customers did purchase the product because it was highly recommended by Allure magazine.
The “cons” were considered minor even by other customers. As to the complaint that of other customers that the Elchim 2001 hp professional hair dryer does not have an ionic generator, other reviews suggested that these customers purchase another Elchim model instead with their desired feature; after all, Elchim has a wide selection of hair dryers to choose from.
If your particular need is for quick and fast hair drying, the Elchim 2001 professional hair dryer will be an ideal choice for you. Those who are on tight budgets but want a professional hair dryer that gives maximum performance will find this particular Elchim model perfect for its affordable price. Overall, this product has always received favorable reviews.
The fact that it is made in Italy and not China also contributes to the popularity of this Elchim blow dryer and while it does not have ionic technology as one of its features, the majority of customers agreed that its other features manage to provide professional salon quality for drying hair. One reviewer called the Elchim 2001 the Ferrari of all hair dryers.
If your day starts with the use of a hair dryer, you would want one that is powerful but operates quietly, is affordable, does not damage hair, manages to dry hair quickly in a short time, and long-lasting, your best bet is the Elchim Professional 2001 2000 Watt Classic Hair Dryer. Based on Amazon reviews, there were very few customers who regretted buying this Elchim hair dryer.
The Elchim 2001 Hair Dryer – Available Now at Amazon!