It seems rare to come across a hairstyling tool that is environment-friendly. The Parlux Professional 3800 Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer, however, is one of those rare finds. Designed as light weight and compact, the Parlux hair dryer has both recycled outer packaging and recycled construction materials which make the product the most eco-friendly in its class today.
With fast drying speed, this Parlux not only dries hair quickly but does its own bit for the environment by not contributing to more carbon footprints. All Parlux hair dryers have standard fittings of three meter cables, finely crafted handles, and reliable performance guarantees. Take a look at what the Parlux 3800 has to offer the potential user.
- Energy efficiency: the recycled materials from which this particular model is made have low impact on the environment.
- Drying power: fitted with a motor that has been K-laminated, this particular model is capable of delivering over 2,000 hours of hair drying time.
- Performance: its 2010 watts power 75 cubic meters of airflow per hour to dry hair quickly without excessive heat and less energy consumption.
- Safety: this Parlux blow dryer has a chromium and nickel fitting for its heating element as well as its thermostat that prevents any possibility of over-heating.
- Documentation and packaging: all of the product’s documentation and packaging are printed and entirely made of 100% recycled biodegradable paper and cardboard.
- Weight: the product weighs only 1.25 pounds which makes it perfect to bring on trips.
- Settings: it has four variable settings from which the user can choose any desired temperature.
- Speed: with two speed settings for fast or even faster hair drying.
- Cold shot: this particular dryer is equipped with a micro-type cold shot switch that instantly jets cool air to set and hold the hairstyle’s shape and form.
- Inclusions: a purchase of this particular hair dryer comes with two unbreakable concentrator nozzles for pinpoint and precision hair styling.
- Dimensions: this compact model measures 3 inches by 8.5 inches by 9 inches.
- Warranty: the product comes with a one year warranty.
- Colors: the Parlux blow dryer is available in red, green, black, and silver.
- Low noise: its patent pending built-in silencer reduces noise that typically accompanies similarly-purposed hair dryers.
- Ozone friendly: at any designated temperature and speed, this model will not emit any kind of harmful emissions to damage the ozone layer.
- Flexibility: the nozzles of this Parlux dryer can be rotated for adaptability to any position which the user takes.
- Origin: each of a Parlux dryer’s part is imported from Italy and designed for professional stylists.
- Cable: this model has three meters of cable length so you can move around, stand or sit while you conveniently dry your hair.
- Ventilation: with two outlets designed for secure and quick attachments.
- Ion generator: the micro-chip embedded in this model emits a large amount of negative ions continuously while in use to protect hair from roots to tips with its seal-in, moisture-lock function.
- Technology: its ceramic material is non-metallic that retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently. The ceramic technology of this model radiates far-infrared heat for safer hair drying.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful delivery of heat with its two temperature settings.
- Solid construction balances the dryer’s weight with the nozzle handle.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Well-insulated design eliminates the potential for over-heating.
- Patent pending silencer eliminates noise as well.
- Competitive price.
- Air pressure is high and flows consistently to make hair drying faster without damaging hair.
- Energy efficient.
- Dries hair instantly while protecting it with its ion and ceramic technologies.
- Motor fan is electronically balanced for high performance while the unit is in use.
- The cord of this particular model is on the short side.
What Customers Say About the Product
Three out of six customers who reviewed the Parlux 3800 hair dryer gave the product the highest Amazon rating of five stars and none of the reviews gave it one star, meaning there were more satisfied users of this product. Although the short length of its cord was noted, the customer who indicated this in the review also mentioned it wasn’t a deal breaker.
In other reviews for this product submitted to other online sellers, customers also mentioned that the price of this model may be a little on the expensive side but it was “well worth” paying for the additional cost because of its outstanding performance. Notwithstanding that the product is also a great help for users to understand the impact of eco-friendly hairstyling tools.
The fact that the Parlux 3800 is an eco-friendly hairstyling tool also gets brownie points from customers, especially those who are environmentally-conscious and those who want to make the effort to go green. The overall Amazon rating for this model is four out of five stars. Customers found this product’s good ergonomic design also significantly reduces user fatigue.
Should you buy the Parlux Professional 3800 Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer? Yes, you should if you are transitioning from a traditional lifestyle of using conventional hairstyling tools or products made from materials proven to be environmental hazards. As mentioned, this model is 100% eco-friendly, meaning you get powerful heating performance with carbon emissions.
That feature is really a plus when you think about it, especially if you live for reliable, quick performing hair dryers. The low environmental impact of the Parlux 3800 hair dryer does not, in any way, diminish its capability to provide the user with more than 2,000 hours of satisfactory drying time. Environmentalist or not, you should buy the Parlux Professional 3800 Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer.