It’s a truism in any industry that you get what you pay for. Essentially, this truism is a warning about how you can’t really expect high quality when the product comes with a very low price. Of course, there are some notable exceptions to this rule and one of these exceptions is the astonishing Infiniti Pro Conair flat iron.
Features of the Conair Infiniti Pro Flat Iron
Despite the low price, the features you can find in this product are remarkably similar to what you can find in more expensive units.
- It doesn’t take that much time to heat. It only takes 15 seconds to heat up.
- It can tame even the toughest hair. That’s what 455 degrees F can do, when you put it at the highest setting.
- You can use it for all types of hair. You have 30 hair settings to choose from. If your hair is fine and thin, then you can just set it to the lower settings first.
- The plates are significantly longer. They’re 29% longer, compared to standard length of 85mm.
- The surfaces of these plates are three times smoother. This helps make it faster and easier to glide the flat iron through your hair, with less snags to boot.
- You can use the floating plate to straighten or flip your hair. You’re not limited to just one type of style.
- It offers spectacular results. It results in hair that’s 89% straighter according to third-party lab tests, with less frizz. Hair becomes smooth and shiny.
- There is an automatic off feature. Now you don’t have to worry about leaving it on.
- It comes with the One ‘n Only® Argan Oil Treatment. Just take a little bit of the oil on your fingertips and then and lightly run the oil from root to tip of the section of hair you want to style.
- It comes with a limited three-year warranty. It’s not much, but it’s better than the one or two-year warranty offered by some its competitors.
As you can see, while it is supposed to be just for home use, the features are so impressive that many professional salons use it. You need to pay attention to what the professionals actually use, and when they use this one you know that’s good enough for even an amateur like you. Who says you don’t deserve professional results?
Pros and Cons of the Conair Infiniti Pro
Before anything else, be aware of the following news: the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 in. Ceramic Flat Iron received the 2013 Beauty At Its Best Award from Schecky’s for flat irons. It really is that good, and all those rave reviews you’ve read from customers and hair experts are true.
So what’s so great about this particular Conair flat iron?
- It’s Very Affordable.
- The price (depending on where you buy it, of course) can be truly an eye-opener. Who can believe that any flat iron can be this affordable?
- Even Hair Care Pros Use It Commercially.
- This item is supposed to be for home use only, according to the warranty. Yet the pros are so taken with how effective it can be that they use it in their own hair salons.
- It Can Handle Seemingly “Untamable” Hair.
- One professional stylist managed to straighten out even the bushiest, coarsest, longest, and thickest hair. After the appropriate washing and conditioning, the use of the Infiniti Pro Conair flat iron resulted in straight, silky, and shiny hair.
- Late Risers Will Appreciate It
Some women are resigned to having bad hair days when they decide to spend just a few minutes more on sleep instead of reserving a lot of time for hair style preparations. Now with the Conair Infiniti Pro flat iron you can sleep in, because you don’t really need all that much time anymore to have great hair for the workplace.
Not that you will always have perfect results every time. Nothing’s perfect, and that’s true of this Conair straightener. According to some Infiniti Pro Conair flat iron reviews, you really need to read up on how to use it properly. The heat it generates can be too much for your hair. You need to find the right setting for optimum results.
What Customers Are Saying about the Conair Infiniti Pro
For the most part, customers are overwhelmingly positive about the Infiniti Pro. Most people are first attracted to it because of its low price, and so expectations may not be all that high. But the results for customers are astounding.
Many have found the high heat such a welcome feature for tough hair. Many customers were resigned to the fact that there’s not much they can do if they have truly thick coarse hair. But with the Conair Infiniti Pro flat iron it’s been definitely shown that such a belief is not a fact at all.
Of course, there are the inevitable complaints regarding the high heat. As you can probably predict, there will always be people who disregard the manual’s instructions or fail to understand them properly. If there’s just one rule, it’s that the highest settings are not for everyone.
Then there are those who complain about receiving defective units. These are rare, but they do happen. So make sure you are buying from a reputable seller.
Yes, you do get what you pay for. But sometimes you get much more than you anticipated. The Conair Infiniti flat iron offers far more features than you would expect at such a low price, and its quality can stand toe-to-toe with competitors that are priced twice as much.
This Conair Infiniti straightener truly shines, and so will your hair.